Semaphore Restoration Service ALL YEARS Price: -
After a long time doing the job for only our own units, Kaefer-Nostalgie is now also offering semaphore restoration services for everyone.
Our unique restoration process:
Semaphores are completely disassembled and inspected for worn and missing parts.
Metal bodies are zinc plated and pistons nickel plated just like they came from the factory.
Coils and contact plates are cleaned and tested. We replace them with good original parts if necessary. Coils are rewrapped with original style cloth. We also install the original SWF stickers.
We have a huge supply of both original and reproduction parts to restore your semaphores to original condition. If you need any special parts please let us know.
We can restore every semaphore from KdF cars up to the latest smooth semaphores installed in 1961.
Restoration cost depends on the condition of the original units. Typical turn around time is 3-4 weeks. We can also finish jobs sooner if you are in a hurry. Please email us with pictures for a quote.
We have an inventory of hundreds of original semaphores of all types, including:
- Boxed early semaphores
- 46-49 L&R
- SWF Ribbed, both single and dual screw type
- SHO Grooved
- Split 49-52 Convertible (with ribbed lens surround)
- 1953 up to 1960 Convertible
- Smooth SWF
- Smooth SHO
We can also supply single parts if you are doing the restoration job yourself. Please ask us!
Thank you for your support.
Das Kaefer-Nostalgie Team
1. Payments: we checks, cash, MO, PayPal (NO extra fees) and all credit cards. Please contact us for detailed orders on how to make out checks to us.
2. Shipping: We ship out from our warehouse in Pompano Beach, FL. We can offer UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping. We ship internationally with USPS at the best rates!
3. Returns: If you received any defective parts we will refund you or replace the parts instantly. A 15% fee will apply to all non-defective returns.
4. Handling times: parts are usually shipped out next day after payment is received.
Ad last edited:
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA Map it
Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 am
Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am
Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:44 pm
Parts - Type 1/Bug - through 1957
Money order/Bank check
Watch this ad |
Watch this seller