Featured in Volksworld! Motometer gauge holders! Price: Available now 4/15!!
Now back in limited stock in time for spring!!!
Show quality, exact reproduction Motometer gauge holders, as featured in Volksworld, are now back in stock in time for the driving season!!
This rare and unique original accessory was first offered in approximately 1949, as it appears in the Bosch split beetle accessories catalog, and fits on either beetles or splitwindow busses, and will secure any 52mm diameter gauge or clock.
Each holder is precision metalcast here in the USA, from an NOS original, in solid brass (so it can also be easily chromed if desired). Each is available finished here in the original style fine textured semi-gloss black enamel finish or ivory gloss, as these were never produced originally in chrome.
Original spec attachment hardware also comes with each gauge holder, including our custom fabricated chrome finish stainless steel steering column strap, which is preformed to perfectly fit your steering column. Each gauge holder also includes a clear textured lexan self adhesive strip to protect your steering column from paint chips (as shown in picture with antitheft screw).
NOTE : Our gauge holder straps feature, and ship with an easy to peel off protective clear strip over the chrome finish, for added protection prior to installation.
COMPLETE PRICING & OPTIONS:
1. No logo - Earliest version holder, as seen in the Bosch split beetle accessories catalog, ivory gloss or textured black enamel - $130
2. "Motometer" logo - Ivory gloss or textured black enamel
3. "Motometer" logo - Unpainted, bare brass - $100
4. Chroming service - We can have your gauge holder chromed with a reputable chromer for an additional $45 (done right). Turnaround time on chroming is 4-8 weeks.
REPLACEMENT PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
The following items are drop in replacement EXACT spare parts for original gauge holders:
1. Steering column strap - chrome polished stainless steel - $15
2. Nut tightening spacer - $12
3. Bolt - stainless steel, original slotted cheesehead - $1
4. Optional anti-theft spanner head bolt with spefic tool - $5
NOTE - When purchasing only spare parts/accessories, 1 or more, please add $5 for shipping in the US, and for international shipments add $18 for registered signature service airmail service.
- This item is currently in-stock and is finished to ship in 5-7 business days
- Price includes first class USPS with delivery confirmation in the US only.
- All international orders ADD $28 for USPS registered signature service airmail only.
PAYMENTS - by PAYPAL, PLEASE NOTE:
- Please indicate clearly item ordered on all payments sent, or your payment will be automatically refunded.
- Payments MUST have a confirmed shipping address on your account, or it will be automatically refunded.
- Paypal (the company) emails order payment & order confirmation for us, this indicates your order is now being processed. No additional order confirmation or order updates are emailed unless there is a problem with your order.
- Send payments to; [email protected]
OR send payment by check (10 days clearance required), or money orders only, to:
PO Box 331
Tyngsboro, MA 01879 USA
Please see our other ads here exclusively on thesamba!
- Sorry as a small custom fab shop it is not possible to take phone calls during business hours, please use email only to: [email protected], and we will try to respond soon as time allows.
- We do not provide order/shipping updates unless there is a problem, as processing times for custom made products are all estimated, and vary daily, especially during the holiday and pre driving seasons, please expect delays prior to the driving season and prior to the holidays.
- Brezelwerks now ships in-stock items year round, and stops taking made to order items from June 1 - Aug 31 annually, or as posted.