Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1966 13 window deluxe VW bus
Photo link: Forum code:
1966  13 window deluxe VW bus
Author Photo
mrdstone
Samba Member

Photos: 3

1966 13 window deluxe VW bus Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:11 pm     Views: 1597      Rating: Not rated

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY 66 BUS WHICH WAS STOLEN FROM THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE IN THE WESTSIDE OF LOS ANGELES. IT WAS TAKEN SOMETIME BETWEEN 1:00 AND 2:00 AM SATURDAY NIGHT (7/20).... PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ON TO ANYONE YOU KNOW ESPECIALLY DOWN SOUTH. IT IS VERY LIKELY ON THE BACK OF A TOW TRAILER.......... PLEASE HELP. I'VE HAD THEIS CAR FOR 33 YEARS AND IT'S VERY VERY DEAR TO ME! BLUE AND WHITE 13 WINDOW DELUX. TWO BULLET HOLES IN FRONT PANEL, INSIDE THE VW EMBLEM. LOTSA OF SURF RELATED STICKERS IN BACK WINDOW. THE WORD "NEWS" IS ON THE LEFT PANEL DOOR. SLG593 IS THE LIC PLATE

I AM DESPERATE TO GET THIS BUS BACK, IT HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILY FOR 33 YEARS, AND IS VERY VERY DEAR TO ME.
It has been over 24 hours and I know time is my enemy, but I am hoping beyond hope that someone somewhere might see something or hear something that could help.

The police seem indifferent to my plight, but I know that the aircooled community is not.

We are all VW lovers and this is our worst nightmare! Someone coming in the middle of the night and stealing your beloved vehicle. To us, these rides are so much more than a car. they are family members. I am asking my VW family to help, reach out look around, ask questions. We are coast to coast and we can make a difference. Thanks so much for your time!

please repost this to your facebook pages, and ask your friends to do the same.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.