Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Upgrades
Photo link: Forum code:
Upgrades
Author Photo
A6ULdv8
Samba Member

Photos: 20

Upgrades Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm     Views: 318      Rating: Not rated

What started with a simple replacing the fuel pump, got a little out of control. By the time i finished, I replaced the Fuel Pump, Carburetor, Distributor (converted over to Electronic Ignition), the Coil, and added a Fuel Pressure Regulator. (oh ya, and the Starter as well) While I was at it, I upgraded to Halogen Headlamps wiring them in on their own H.D. Relay Circuit. All of this just after Upgrading the front brakes from Drum to Disc, and Rebuilding the Front Suspension. All and All very time consuming, but WOW what a difference.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.