Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

3.6R Supercharged
Photo link: Forum code:
3.6R Supercharged
Author Photo
wtcumby
Samba Member

Photos: 109

3.6R Supercharged Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 pm     Views: 46      Rating: Not rated

It has been over a year since I pulled out the 2.5 set up and decided to upgrade my van as I have dreamed about since 2007. It has taken a year to buy all the bits and pieces necessary. In the end it will be a 7psi supercharged 3.6R stock internals, WAIC with front mount radiator, WRX 5MT with 4.1FD and OBX limited slip diff. Dave Clymer made the trans kit to properly mount the subaru trans. Subagears made the reverse R/P kit. T3 had made the first ever Cayenne brake kit to stop this 350hp box. Cooling system and mount are RMW, supercharger from Raptor(assured me 7PSI would be NO ISSUE), Frozen boost for intercooler parts. AEM stand alone ECU planned. Exhaust...? We need made custom and would love suggestions

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.