Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Couple of early standards
Photo link: Forum code:
Couple of early standards
Author Photo
bigdish2
Samba Member

Photos: 897

Couple of early standards Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:46 am     Views: 62      Rating: Not rated

Heading to trade a ragtop bug for the press bumper July-aug 58 built mango with Wife driving she spotted the 62 mouse grey bus on a trailer in guys drive way so we turned around and son comes out and I ask what the story on the bus he says his dad just picked it up and is going to scrap it I said I buy and pay double scrap weight just let me unload bug and back up to my trailer and I'll winch it up so dad comes out and says deal but cash only said done. Mango is cool too but the mouse grey put us behind

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.