Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Creeky '69 Bug Commuting, Friday, 11/13/2015, AM & PM
Photo link: Forum code:
Creeky '69 Bug Commuting, Friday, 11/13/2015, AM & PM
Author Photo
Stock Steve
Samba Member

Photos: 2109

Creeky '69 Bug Commuting, Friday, 11/13/2015, AM & PM Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:16 am     Views: 24      Rating: Not rated

Drove the Creeky '69 Bug to work again this past Friday, and realized that I have to do something about front disk brake caliper dragging, which has kind of crept up the last couple of times out. So, I'm waiting for some parts now, and hopefully will be back more or less in driving shape again soon. The first of these two shots was from the morning, crossing the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in New Haven, on Interstate 95, southbound side; trying to compensate for the overexposure brought out a unique quality to the shot, I think. The second shot is driving home that afternoon, taking the "scenic route" north on the Wilbur Cross Parkway (CT Route 15), some where around Hamden, CT, with some nice low-angle lighting at my back. It was fully dark by the time I got home.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.