Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1973 CHOPPED TOP (STOLEN)
Photo link: Forum code:
1973 CHOPPED TOP (STOLEN)
Author Photo
jcsme2008
Samba Member

Photos: 62

1973 CHOPPED TOP (STOLEN) Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:41 am     Views: 9398      Rating: 10

In 1994 my Chopped Top was dropped off at the shop (Virginia Beach Bugs). I was giving my 2110cc motor to the shop in exchange for a stock 1600cc motor with chrome dressings. Plus I paid the shop over $700.00, left for 3 months in the Navy (wife keep in touch w/ the shop). Came back my car was gone, they said... but in passing the shop in a Navy van I seen a Chopped Top 2 years later, same wedge look painted a different color (rusty metallic). Last known position was Virginia Beach Bugs in Virginia Beach, VA.

Update: Virginia Beach Bugs has closed down and relocated. The car is still flagged as stolen.

View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.