Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

61' baja stolen in Orange (STILL NOT FOUND)
Photo link: Forum code:
61' baja stolen in Orange (STILL NOT FOUND)
Author Photo
drumzvw
Samba Member

Photos: 23

61' baja stolen in Orange (STILL NOT FOUND) Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:09 pm     Views: 7187      Rating: Not rated

This was my 61' last seen July 31st 2005 and is still not located. If you have any information please contact me anytime. 562)556-3826

Equiped with; brand new mickey thomsons and centerlines w/ 1 spare under hood, full custom tubular chasis rollcage, diamond plate door panels, grey carpet, blue leather headliner, bus transmission, w/930 cv joints and 3x3 weld in trailing arms, 1 piece fiberglass front end, Bilstien 7100 series shocks all the way around (2 in rear and 1 up front on each side), a VW thing front beam with raised spindles, type three blank drums all the way around drilled out to a wide 5 lug pattern, beard bucket seats grey w/ tuquoise stiching, 32 gallon fuel cell, flat black gasscap mounted on outside rear passenger, new black 773 series grant steering wheel, sony explode 800w 12" sub with box, sony explode head unit (minus faceplate, the only thing i have left from my car), sony explode 6x9's, cantus comp 800w amp, piaa offroad lights mounted to front bumper, front skid plate with billstein stiffie and k&n stickers, amber dust light mounted to inside rear of cage visible through rear window, craese on side of pan and lower front of driver door (from bad landing), brand new rubberized under coating was aplied 2 weeks prior, large blue VW sticker on rear window, all VDO gages; oil preasure, oil temp, tackometer, ampres and fuel, cb radio antenea mount on top of car, whip antenea mount on back bumper, engine was a rebuilt dual port 1300 that came out of my 59' w/chrome doghousing as a "temp" replacement to my 1776 that i had thrown a rod in (not so temporary any more).

any info is apreciated, i just want to nail the guy who took my 3 year project away from me. thanx for all help and also for taking the time to read this.
Evan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.