Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

72 Super Vert Stolen!!
Photo link: Forum code:
72 Super Vert Stolen!!
Author Photo
yabastard69
Samba Member

Photos: 5

72 Super Vert Stolen!! Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 am     Views: 2852      Rating: Not rated

My car was stolen in Ontario, California on September 14, 2004 at exactly 8:22PM. I am willing to offer a reward to whom ever can provide information leading to me finding my car. If you have any information on the person who stole the car or the car itself please contact me immediately @ (909) 802-5691. My car was a 1972 Volkswagen Karmann Super Beetle Convertible with a white body and white top. The license number was 5HVN309. Thank everyone for your time I appreciate it.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.