Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stolen 23 window, London, UK £75000 reward
Photo link: Forum code:
Stolen 23 window, London, UK £75000 reward
Author Photo
sdesaulles

Photos: 1

Stolen 23 window, London, UK £75000 reward Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:58 pm     Views: 8767      Rating: Not rated

Silver 23 window stolen 9 dec 05 from Islington, London.

If you are looking at 23 windows, please see below, don't buy this one and let me help you buy a legit one with a £7500 contribution!

I'm afraid the pictures during respray are the most recent I have.

OK, I'm not quite certain how this will work internationally, but I want my bus back and I'm willing to pay, obviously the sooner I get it back, the less it is likely to have been pulled apart. So, £7500 or equivalent will go to the person who can give myself or the police information that leads to recovery of the vehicle. At some point in the next 30 years I will find it, but I would rather it was sooner than later, there are so many things that have been changed on it that unless someone just puts it into storage never to see the light of day again, it will have to be sold. (If it has been messed up then reward will drop in proportion)

So, key facts that should at least be good pointers:

1. the chassis number (in engine bay) is 228 234
2. the 'body number' stamped directly into the bulkhead behind the passenger seat is 213137.
3. this makes manufacture date Jan 1957
4. the entire front panel of the bus has been replaced - and here is the distinctive part - anyone inspecting the vehicle if offered for sale will see the much later fish eye indicator holes have been welded up – or perhaps filled over by the time you see it.
further points listed under 'wanted' ad as this does not allow enough text.
If you have any information, it will be treated in complete confidence, I just want to get the vehicle back before it changes beyond recognition. You contact myself or Islington police - main switchboard +44 20 7704 1212

[email protected]

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.