Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stolen 1965 Notchback from Pasadena, CA
Photo link: Forum code:
Stolen 1965 Notchback from Pasadena, CA
Author Photo
derringer

Photos: 1

Stolen 1965 Notchback from Pasadena, CA Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:26 pm     Views: 9681      Rating: Not rated

My white 1965 Notchback was stolen from out front of my apartment building in Pasadena, CA in the early morning of July 11th. if anyone comes across it or has information please contact the police and me, Jared: 626-676-4498, email: [email protected]

It is a very unique Notchback in beautiful condition and is quite identifiable:

White oustide with grey interior, lowered, shaved door handles, custom headlights swapped from a vw bus, replaced steering column from a toyota, custom racing steering wheel, custom speakers mounted under dash next to the doors with subwoofer under passenger seat and amp under back seat, custom upholstery, custom bucket seats, custom back seat with arm rest in the middle. custom dash and VDO gauges, stock 1500cc engine with dual carbs.

It had an Idaho license plate on the back, and I also had various band and skateboard stickers on the back windows and back windshield, and when stolen, there were a couple silk-screens and art supplies in the back seat.

The lack of door handles and the slanted form of the customized headlights are the most identifiable, practically unmistakeable features from the outside.

From the broken glass it appears they either broke the passenger window or wing window to enter the vehicle.

A piece of me was stolen with that car. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.