Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

the new ride is here
Photo link: Forum code:
the new ride is here
Author Photo
steponmebbbboom
Samba Member

Photos: 259

the new ride is here Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:29 pm     Views: 417      Rating: Not rated

delivered safe and sound on tuesday. special thanks to dave (vwkombi1966) and gary (Icy) for making it possible. this deal is a year in the making and i will never forget the way gary carried himself every step of the way, he thought of everything and resolved every problem with grace. thanks for the beer and the laughs, and good luck with the dodge, and with gabby. youre one of the true blues. extra special thanks to brian (bljones) for putting him up and being a good host. youve watched my back many times and i cant ask for a better friend, they simply arent out there.

i will document the progress with pictures and articles wherever i feel something isnt getting adequate representation in the forums. all parts sales will be put on hold until further notice, ive found a new use for them. all those who have paid for parts, you will get them. i will update my list of available parts once i have everything i need to complete the project. be patient.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.