Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

glitter bug vw dealer sales book 1970 1971
Photo link: Forum code:
glitter bug vw dealer sales book 1970 1971
Author Photo
spencerfvee
Samba Member

Photos: 3282

glitter bug vw dealer sales book 1970 1971 Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:44 pm     Views: 359      Rating: Not rated

a super nice dealer glitter bug book i got off of samba in the 1970s vw dealers sold glitter bugs they were brand new vw bugs that were repainted glitter colors and had painted on roof colors that looked like vinal roofs they allso came with a stripe kit that said glitter bug they had strip kits from mild to wild names like monza curve kit lemans straight kit monaco patch kit nurburgring c kit allso a glitterbug logo emblem and came with a personalized glitterbug name plate for your glove box door when i worked for vw in the 70s i remember tthe glitterbugs they were very costly for there time we did some used bugs in the glitter bug paint and stripe kits for years i have loked for this book i have told a lot of vw people about the glitterbugs that vw sold in the 1970s and they would give me that look like sure they did lol hes the book and i found it on samba spencerfvee

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.