Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

stolen 65 beetle in phoenix
Photo link: Forum code:
stolen 65 beetle in phoenix
Author Photo
bigbluecat

Photos: 5

stolen 65 beetle in phoenix Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 pm     Views: 1395      Rating: Not rated

stolen 11/04/08 from 9th Ave and Vogel while i was voting for gods sake!!!!

1965 Teal with some gray primer on passenger side, 1835cc, dual Dellorto w/ CB flip linkage, Tri Mill 2 tip ceramic coated exhaust, new starter and Alternator, CB oil neck Breather, Trim and antenna was removed and filled (looked good too damnit!) Chrome doghouse; no heater, engine tin was painted teal to match the body. Original saphire II still in the dash.

this is just small list of some things that will make it stand out from the rest.

Vin#115797232
Black California Plates RIX 215

Call me day or night if you spot it!! 310-464-7615

My hearth goes out to all of you who have lost your Dub, I feel your pain!!

Drive safe!!

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.