Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Photo VW MEETīs MOGI DAS CRUZES/SP - BRAZIL - 14/dec/2008
Photo link: Forum code:
Photo VW MEETīs MOGI DAS CRUZES/SP - BRAZIL - 14/dec/2008
Author Photo
agnaldo
Samba Member

Photos: 98

Photo VW MEETīs MOGI DAS CRUZES/SP - BRAZIL - 14/dec/2008 Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:05 am     Views: 195      Rating: Not rated

follows in annex some photos that I today took off (going and during) the exposition of Fusca of Mogi das Cruzes/SP, organized for the Fusca Club of Mogi das Cruzes/SP (ANDRE TAKEDA & cia), event (meet) as always, very organized well. Ahhh…. I was in the event with My Fusca 1996 - red sport, with almost all the details of the series gold, current kilometragem 23,700, manufactured in 27 of May of 1996 (3 days before the beginning of the manufacture of the series GOLD). I hope you like yet, enjoy...... Agnaldo (the Ice-cream dealer)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.