Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My 67 VW Riviera Bus Restoration Project
Photo link: Forum code:
My 67 VW Riviera Bus Restoration Project
Author Photo
zionslion
Samba Member

Photos: 39

My 67 VW Riviera Bus Restoration Project Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am     Views: 237      Rating: Not rated

My bus was really really rusted out from years of neglect and abandonment from the previous owner. When I saw this bus the exterior was a huge mess but the interior was almost untouched…weird. The reasons I decided to put so much energy and $$ in the project is number one, it’s a vintage VW and two the interior needed very little work and I consider myself lucky for that even though body restoration is more costly then interior work. Here are some pics of the bus in its stages from rags to riches. Enjoy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.