Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

More Progress
Photo link: Forum code:
More Progress
Author Photo
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

Photos: 1193

More Progress Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:35 pm     Views: 145      Rating: Not rated

The flooring arrived today & I could not wait to install it. It is Mannington Stone Grey 10128 comercial grade vinyl. It was not cheap but it will probably last longer than the Bus.

I also had some fun & installed some stickers;
An original SOTO club sticker
A small EMPI globe because of all of the original accessories
A reproduction oil change sticker
Last I reinstalled a MOBILE Spot Check Card holder. It was in the Bus when I got it & though the history would be cool. Unfortunately I do not have the card that goes in it.

Last I installed the childs cot back above the closet. The poles are OG. The leather strap is OG. The canvas is repro.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.