Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Drum Puller
Photo link: Forum code:
Drum Puller
Author Photo
Jung Restoration
Samba Member

Photos: 253

Drum Puller Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am     Views: 213      Rating: Not rated

Split Bus Drum Puller

My drum puller I just got through Amazon.com. Tools of the Trade is the name of the company that sold it to me. Total cost with shipping was $86.99, which I found to be the cheapest available online. The shipping time was incredible, I ordered it on a Friday night and received it the following Monday afternoon via USPS. Now, that may not seem like nuthin' but I'm in Maine and they are in CA. Shipping was $11.99. Great deal all around.

I used 14mm X 1.5 pitch bolts from the local hardware store, as the original lugs are too short(I tried it with much difficulty). The longer bolts give you better leverage, and you can use three because of it. Hope this helps others who are looking into a drum puller. -Nate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.