TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Any leads on a DD wreck?
zimblewinder Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:34 am

A guy here in Japan is offering me a full engine balance if I can come up with an early DD drivers side cargo door pillars for his t-boned panel. Does anyone have a lead on a DD that's parting out or wrecked (high hinge prefered)? No English means its impossible for him to find one and he has great skills so if I can work this out I'll do well (although Im starting to think Ive shot myself in the foot offering to find some for him :cry: ) Love to here from you if you have any leads. CHeers

volksaddict Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:59 am

One was posted in the classifieds here last week. I tried to contact the guy but he didn't answer my email...

zimblewinder Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:48 am

yeah I emailed him too but no response. :? His was dropped on the drivers side and the pillars looked pretty messed up though. Thanks anyway.

jeremyrockjock Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:26 am

I have the D pillar for the drivers side in two peices. I may even have the lower B pillar.

Metalwizard Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:00 am

The 60 DD out of greensboro that was on the site is sold, i'm in the process of gettting it. Mark Dearing out of Salem Va, had one not sure what year, [email protected] is his e-mail. Not sure if he'll part it out or not.