TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Colorado Clubs/T-3 people
rob10 Sun May 15, 2005 6:13 am

Will be moving there next month and would like to meet others interested in our hobby. Any takers? Max?

Phatusatus Sun May 15, 2005 4:46 pm

Hey Rob10,

Check out www.vocs.net for starts. I'm the only type 3 in the group. What part of Colorado are you coming to?

Richard

german_metal Sun May 15, 2005 4:47 pm

Like where in Colorado are you talking? I am in the Denver metro area and have a Notch.

SquareD Sun May 15, 2005 5:30 pm

Hey Phatusatus,

Know of any Fastbacks in Colorado that could be added to the Registry? :D

http://www.type3registry.com/

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Well, gotta go now.

Dennis

Phatusatus Mon May 16, 2005 3:47 pm

umm...yeah I know of one for the Registry :oops:

Hey ghia_bus_guy..were you at VWoTG? With the red Notch?

german_metal Mon May 16, 2005 7:24 pm

Phatusatus wrote: umm...yeah I know of one for the Registry :oops:

Hey ghia_bus_guy..were you at VWoTG? With the red Notch?

Yes I was, and my avator is an updated picture from the show yesterday. Did you see it stuck way over in the corner?? Where you there in something?

kooldub Tue May 17, 2005 7:48 am

i seen the notch hidden back there at the show. looks good, so far, wish i had my ride on the road. 8)

rob10 Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 am

We are not sure exactly where in Co. yet. We plan on arriving in Denver in about a month and using my cousin's house there as kind of a hub and work our way around the state. Down the line looking @ Ft. Collins, Grand Junction. We have heard lots of great stuff about the S. end but not too sure if it will be possible, we'll have to see about employment and real estate prices. We plan on taking pretty much the whole summer off and doing a lot of travelling and camping and lining up work and a house by Labor Day. Richard thanks for the link it looks like a nice site, hate to see a club where there is only one T-3 so maybe we can have strength in numbers.

Phatusatus Wed May 18, 2005 9:12 am

Hey, Rob10

Well, a soon to be welcome then...(Colorado Springs is where it's at...don't listen to those Denver guys :D )

ghia_bus_guy,

Yeah, I drove my grey primer '70 fastback (it was the only one there :cry: ), I had the Type 3 catagory all wrapped up until you showed up :lol: I would of won best textured primer award. Did you win anything?