TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: TYPE III GHIA Baker City Oregon Page: 1, 2  Next
Loopole Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:01 am

I know of one that is up for sale, car is very restorable and complete, running and in driving condition is any one interested?

TheDDB Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:06 am

pm sent....

notchback Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:31 pm

Loopole wrote: I know of one that is up for sale, car is very restorable and complete, running and in driving condition is any one interested? Of course we're interested. Only 90 minutes away from me........

blankmange Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:46 pm

notchback wrote: Loopole wrote: I know of one that is up for sale, car is very restorable and complete, running and in driving condition is any one interested? Of course we're interested. Only 90 minutes away from me........

put some clothes on, you freak...

SquareTone Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:20 pm

Loopole wrote: I know of one that is up for sale, car is very restorable and complete, running and in driving condition is any one interested?

Would be easier to count the number of people not interesed.
Now if you're asking about people who have the money and time to do anything about it...

Tram Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:15 pm

Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back, so who knows what the deal is. :?
Hope it's a real deal for someone, and not going to vanish into thin air, or, worse yet, become one of those "auction" deals. :roll:

DaveM Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:34 pm

I'm real close to Baker City... where is the contact info and details of this car?????

tristessa Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:19 pm

Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...
Tram, play nice and share. :D There's only so many T34's around, and IIRC you still need to finish the one you've got before the Invasion rolls around next year.

Give Martin a chance at this one, and I'll *try* to keep him from cuttin' the roof off. Can't make any promises though.

Tram Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:20 pm

tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...
Tram, play nice and share. :D There's only so many T34's around, and IIRC you still need to finish the one you've got before the Invasion rolls around next year.

Maybe I'll finish 'em both and let you drive one of 'em to the Invasion for me. :twisted: :lol:
I seriously wouldn't mind having a runner to get me motorvated.

Tram Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:24 pm

tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...

Give Martin a chance at this one, and I'll *try* to keep him from cuttin' the roof off. Can't make any promises though.

Martin already has tons of Type 3s. :lol: If he cuts the roof off, he'd better make damn sure his fire insurance is paid up. Wait, I've got a better idea. I'll sneak up there and cut the roof off of his SHOP. :twisted:
In Oregon, that'd be sweet. :lol:

TheDDB Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:41 pm

Tram wrote: tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...

Martin already has tons of Type 3s. :lol: If he cuts the roof off, he'd better make damn sure his fire insurance is paid up. Wait, I've got a better idea. I'll sneak up there and cut the roof off of his SHOP. :twisted:

Bring it on old man! :shock:

Humm cut the roof off?
the thought hadnt even crossed my mind yet

hummm open roof shop? I think you might have something there...

Tram Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:11 pm

TheDDB wrote: Tram wrote: tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...

Humm cut the roof off?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Say, did YOU ever hear back about the Type 34? :?
If you wind up with it, we'll need to talk, perhaps... :wink:

TheDDB Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:15 pm

Tram wrote: TheDDB wrote: Tram wrote: tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...

Humm cut the roof off?

Thats my secret :twisted:
trade??? what ya got?

Tram Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:20 pm

TheDDB wrote: Tram wrote: TheDDB wrote: Tram wrote: tristessa wrote: Tram wrote: Well, I PM'd the original poster a few minutes after Martin did. (sorry, old boy!! :D ) but I have yet to hear anything back ...

Humm cut the roof off?

Thats my secret :twisted:
trade??? what ya got?

Come on, Dammit! :twisted: Did I keep my fuel injection knowledge a secret? Nooooooo.
Did I keep those factory sunroof exploded views a secret? Noooooooooo.
Am I gonna remember this next time you PM me about something?

Only my hairdresser knows for sure. :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TheDDB Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:32 pm

ok-
I send ya the roof :wink: ....No charge.....

notchboy Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:52 pm

Im tellin ya, Ive been slowly working on Martin to go stock. Its a bit much all at once, but I have time :lol: Keep in mind too that one of the most anal correct T3 individuals cut the roof off his T34 :wink: Whom ever gets it, just do something with it. It would be a shame to have a nice restorable T34 and let it sit for years,and years.........................

Loopole Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:40 am

SOLD to a very nice guy in Beaverton Oregon, he had the most serious message to me and offered a finders fee right off, i gave him a call, this is a very nice ghia, i almost bought it myself, all original and 99% complete, matching everything, almost no rust on body, the bonnet and trunk mats are complete with working snaps, water bottle, etc....

EverettB Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:53 am

What year was it?

Loopole Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:27 am

DaveM Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:32 am

do you know the vin???? I'm always curious of early 65 model year cars.