TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: What clubs are in the San Fran-Sac-San Jose area?
FAT KUDA Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:33 pm

Im interested to know about square/ type 3 clubs in the area.

raru Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:42 pm

FAT KUDA wrote: Im interested to know about square/ type 3 clubs in the area.

Just us... Typ III Kultur. Check us out: http://www.typ3kultur.com

Pritschechic Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:04 pm

Quote: Just us... Typ III Kultur. Check us out: http://www.typ3kultur.com [/quote]

I think you may have another member! I'm new to my 68 squareback and it'd be great to be part of a group near me.. :)

rokcrln Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:43 pm

I will try and get down their this Sunday to check things out.

Kevin
(70 miles North)

edit
Yep I just confermed with the boss and we will be down for the meeting. We will be teh ones in the dark green cooper S.

raru Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:13 pm

great pritschechic and rokcrin... look forward to meeting you. i'll be sending a reminder tomorrow. if you pm me your emails or use the site form i will include you in the reminder email.

crofty Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:16 am

raru wrote: great pritschechic and rokcrin... look forward to meeting you. i'll be sending a reminder tomorrow. if you pm me your emails or use the site form i will include you in the reminder email.

Still have your bus?

raru Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:13 pm

^ unfortunately no... not enough time, money or space for two projects... and with the club i was devoting what i had to the square. i'll get another tho', one day. :)

ChoptopT3 Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:01 pm

Raru-
Is this Sunday's meeting a go? I havent seen you guys since the first meeting at In/Out in Milpitas. Dublin is right down the road from me.
Thanks
Choptopt3
(Clae)

raru Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:35 pm

clae! some of the "regulars" have been MIA due to life circumstances, but the meeting is still on. some new blood would do the group good, hopefully you guys come out.

ChoptopT3 Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:18 am

Raru-
Sorry I missed you guys yesterday! You know the story too much planning too little time. I would like to get re-instated so to speak into the group, what is the best way to do that?
Choptopt3

raru Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:35 pm

no worries, that seems to be happening quite a bit for all of us. just found out that i missed a message from Pritschechic because i was running around with the fam and two members got stuck in traffic with troubles from SF. we did get some new faces though and hopefully we can make regulars of them.

to get "re-instated", just visit the site and send in the online form. it will allow me to update our list with all your info and then come on out! hope to see you in sept.

and thanks to kevin and john for making it out.

rokcrln Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:29 pm

I don't know if I could ever be considered "Regular"

It was nice meeting the guys that did show up.

Kevin

raru Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:38 am

a little "bent" never hurt anybody... :D

we've gotten a couple more members since, so i think we started something!

Pritschechic Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:34 pm

Quote: "raru"]no worries, that seems to be happening quite a bit for all of us. just found out that i missed a message from Pritschechic because i was running around with the fam and two members got stuck in traffic with troubles from SF.

I'll be there next meeting for sure!! :D

raru Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:02 am

^ great, i'll be sure to add your email to the mailing list to give you a heads up. :)