TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: what do you think of this bug
my61rag Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:28 pm

1959 VW Bug- LOTS OF XTRAS! - $3000

bought this car a few months ago and just don't have the time, or garage space. I had the intention of building a great car and doing everything right. This car has been recently painted, body is completely staight. All new chrome, emblems, etc. Motor was rebuilt six months before I bought the car and runs GREAT! I have THOUSANDS of dollars in BRAND NEW PARTS form CB Performance, Wolfsburg West, etc. that still needs to be intalled. All new interior (needs to be intalled) Sway bars, traction bars, anti camber bar, adjustable front end, new gas adjust shocks, etc. There is just too much to list. Please email me and I will send you the receipts via email. All I want is what I paid for the car, I will throw in everything else, even a brand new 2 1/2 ton jack. This car is drivable and registered. People stop me all of the time to ask about it and it isn't complete yet! A real looker! You put the rest of the parts on and you have a fantastic vintage bug! Please email me for details. Thanks.

good deal?, comes with lots of extra parts...

Miguel Arroyo Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:19 pm

From the pictures it looks awesome, are you sure you want to sell it? You may regret it.

John M. Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:24 pm

I think he wants to buy it... :P

ferfer6 Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:29 pm

Go check it out and buy it.

KantDriveFast Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:06 pm

Sounds like a pretty decent deal...no mention of rust...so DEFINITELY look it over completely, and make sure VINs match.

gerg Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:06 pm

That thing is TITS! ! ! 8)

Major Woody Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:13 pm

THAT LOOKS GREAT IT MIGHT BE GRAY BUT ALSO BLUE? NICE CAR YOU SHOULD BUY IT BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

wes63bug Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:05 am

i would buy it, it looks nice, not a bad price but like other guy said, make sure the vin numbers match.

67jason Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:11 am

i thnks its not a bad deal...just make sure the shininess of it doesnt stop you from checking it out completly.....rust gremlins can be anywhere. oh and it needs turn signals.

pyropiper Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:05 am

I dont think one piece windows came stock... horrible "shutters"

67jason Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:10 am

pyropiper wrote: I dont think one piece windows came stock... horrible "shutters"

doh! i didnt even notice it had 'em..definatly a turn off for me.