TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: 3 nice type 3's!
Josie_Aus Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:55 am

Dropped by at a friends place to pic up a new generator the other day, and couldn't pass up the photo opportunity!

These are the three Type 3's in the VW club down here..
The green notch belongs to the owner of the property.. and its a '66 (i THINK!) the sqaureback belongs to his mate.. and its an all original (well, except for the wheels) '69, and then theres my '71!

Oh and the red thing is a very nice turbo GTI!

blankmange Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:09 am

good stuff, Josie; but you forgot the mention the project/parts car Type 3, the bay in the garage, and the bay camper there as well.... and all the parts stuffed into that garage...

Josie_Aus Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:10 am

Thers something else tasty in the garage... but i'd better not tell what it is :wink:

blankmange Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:17 am

Josie_Aus wrote: Thers something else tasty in the garage... but i'd better not tell what it is :wink:

since you are half a planet away from most of us, I think your secret would be safe with us....

QUADRADO Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:22 pm

blankmange wrote: Josie_Aus wrote: Thers something else tasty in the garage... but i'd better not tell what it is :wink:

since you are half a planet away from most of us, I think your secret would be safe with us....

Yeah whatever Blank said spit it out sister! :wink:

Russ Wolfe Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:48 pm

Probably a NOS, never driven T-34, coated in cosmoline, to preserve it.
:roll: :lol:

blankmange Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:17 pm

Russ Wolfe wrote: Probably a NOS, never driven T-34, coated in cosmoline, to preserve it.
:roll: :lol:

man, I hate when I wet myself...

Josie_Aus Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:39 pm

Hehe.. well i'm not sure if the owner browses this forum.. and i thought he might not be happy if i tell everyone...

But stuff it..

Its an oval ragtop which is getting a very strong 1916 motor :)