TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: What I am working on !!
viperbgy Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 pm

This is the dual purpose buggy that the wife and I are working on, It looks a bit different now, wheels are fully polished, different front tires,(7.00x15's) 02 sentra seats, etc.. haven't taken any pics recently. also has chrome header and muffler on it now from SeeBee, thank you.

Still have about 20 things on the check off list, but we have been taking some hot laps around the neighborhood :P

BuggyMeister Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:12 am

The hood remindes me of Virgil's Bush Buggy, but the back end is all wrong. :?

UncleBob Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:50 am

What's the story on the chassis? You make it yourself?

Yellermanx Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:50 am

Hey Darren, buggy looks good. Please disregard my post under Photobucket. I see you have it all figured out.

viperbgy Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:56 am

UncleBob, no I did not do it, I had the buggy shipped in from Michigan this winter. I had just finished two street rods and chose not to do a complete build again right away, wife liked that idea to.

It is the best part of the buggy, hand built by a buggy builder in MI, looks similar to the chassis the guy advertises on TheSamba, Cage is tied in at all points.

The wife and I chose to rewire, add gauges, idiot lights, shifter,seats,wheels and tires,header,built the carb, well you know, I wanted my style.

And for you Chuckmeister, I have had a photobucket account for awile, just sticking up for the little guy, ya know. I did read your other post before I read this one, and was laughing my ass off knowing you hadn't read this one yet