TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Lebanon PA buggy project
blown52ford Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:13 am

Here is a project which is well on its way It is a Fiberjet Industry Beachcomber Longbody model very rare pickup model full legth pan I have been working on it up until last week when I found a running buggy and bought it It has way too many new parts to list and these are the pics from when I bought it last year so I will just try to point out the major things new windshield and frame, full width double tube bumpers, floors replaced undercoated bottom and Eastwood rust convertor on top many new brake componments just needs 2 front drums to complete,new back rims are being shipped to me right now 2 used rims for front with good tires, new king pins and link pins, fiberglass hardtop, new piston/cylinders on low mileage block, carb rebuilt, new fuel pump, body mostly sanded down to be ready for paint, new gas tank, About 95% of the parts necessary to complete this buggy are included and most of them new I will try to get some more current pics but wont happen for a few days $2000 I can email pics

onelowzuki Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:19 am

Before someone else chimes in, I'll beat them to it. :D Try the Classifieds section in the top toolbar, the forums are designed for advice etc, not selling. But if you decide to keep it, feel free to ahng and talk. Possibly consider the PA buggy club I am trying to start too.