TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: 57 lowlight 2386cc ida's Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
aka pip Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:27 pm

just waiting on the F**kin chrome shop. For the doorhandles. And get it back to the int shop. And its Done.

Glenn Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:28 pm

SWEET

eastcoast63 Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:57 pm

hey pipster,

what kinda tires are those in the back?

nice ride btw....... 8)

edit...i saw them in the gallery..... :oops:

G-wood Todd Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:08 pm

Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

lonotch Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:09 pm

Looks great Pipster, can't wait to park next to you!

flatfour Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:00 pm

Looks awesome! Very cool.

Thornton Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:27 pm

G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

looks like DOT slicks to me

aka pip Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 pm

G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

Thanks for all the comp's. Its gunna be nice's, Puttin some miles on it this weekend. see ya at nick's and the classic's....

The motors 13to1 superflow's fk8

bk63rag Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Dayaaaaam :shock: nice Ghia.
Brian

El Guero Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:01 pm

love the phat tires on back. BAD ASS Ghia

Skim Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:06 pm

pipster wrote: G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

Thanks for all the comp's. Its gunna be nice's, Puttin some miles on it this weekend. see ya at nick's and the classic's....

fuck...you aint playin are you! :shock:

oldskoo61 Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:23 pm

:shock: love that car well done.

vwdmc16 Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:37 pm

Shibby! I would have detailed those fuchs with black paint and chrome but you can't beat a clean lowlight!

Skim Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 pm

vwdmc16 wrote: Shibby! I would have detailed those fuchs with black paint

ON HELL NO :shock:

Rich's 50 Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:41 pm

Skim wrote: vwdmc16 wrote: Shibby! I would have detailed those fuchs with black paint

:shock:

vdubinit Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:44 pm

Skim wrote: pipster wrote: G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

fuck...you aint playin are you! :shock:

thats player shit right there PIMPIN

lonotch Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Skim wrote: vwdmc16 wrote: Shibby! I would have detailed those fuchs with black paint

He likes masquera. :lol:

croscoe Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:48 pm

pipster wrote: G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

BAD ASS! :twisted:

look at the size of that exhaust. damn.

jimmy1 Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:52 am

fucking awesome!!!!
if you ever get tired of the ghia, PM me!

Matt K. Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:39 am

croscoe wrote: pipster wrote: G-wood Todd wrote: Sweet ride. Nice and simple. Love the stance. Lets see some pics of the motor. Makes me want to get my ghia on the road.

BAD ASS! :twisted:

look at the size of that exhaust. damn.

Did you get a chance to dyno that one before dropping it in??