TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Mountain Bug - [email protected] - Dave Brown Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
croscoe Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:42 pm

I bought an adjustable bay window tie rod from Dave. He was quick to reply to emails, and the tie rod was recieved very quickly. I would not hesitate to buy anything from Dave again. Thanks.

restojohnny Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:14 pm

I just recieved my item's from Dave Brown and all was exactly as described. He packaged them really nice so they wouldn't get damaged. His communication is top notch. I will never hesitate to deal with Dave. Thank's Dave :D

Richard Roth Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:38 pm

Just bought a DDS breather box from Dave and was very happy.
Great guy and very courteous e-mails !
:D

dmv4 Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Super Dave !!!!
everything arrived super sharp and early, i was very happy, has quite a stock of very good items, keeping an eye out for his "for sale" items !!!!!

Jon W. Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Dave has done a great job on multiple deals through the past few months. Not only has he delivered on his deals, he has sent me information and assistance on using and installing some of those awkward 68 bug parts I needed. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAVE!! BUY FROM DAVE WITHOUT REGRETS!!
THANKS FOR SHARING THE VW PASSION!! :D

EverettB Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Bought a small part recently. Great email communication and it arrived super fast.

wcfvw69 Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:01 pm

I just purchased some distributor caps and the elusive 67 only oil bath support bracket from Dave. His prices were great. Dave was extremely helpful and curtious w/his emails. My parts arrived very quickly and they were packaged great.

Thanks Dave!

Richard Roth Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:20 am

I couldn't recommend Dave any higher !
The 1st DDS and Empi of New York catalogs arrived promptly and in great shape.
:D

dogguira Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:26 am

I ordered some parts from Dave. He ships fast and is honest.

a.wilson Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:30 am

(This is a repost due to the black out in February. Originally posted for him on January the 29th '07').

Bought a NOS Plastic Gas Pedal pad from him for my '75 beetle and am very happy with the part. Communication was excellent and was shipped quickly!!!. A very good seller and would like to do business with again.

volkenstein Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:56 am

My feedback got wiped as well.

Excellent communication, fast shipping, no problems at all. I'd definitely buy from him anytime.

Volkenstein

'55oval Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Ordered an intake from Dave, as advertised and great communication, fast shipping. Would buy from again. :D
Steveo sjvwc.net

nbu186 Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm

Great seller. Bought a pair of used sunvisors for my 72 SuperBug. Aside from the appropriate price the visors looked NOS. Bought clips for hornpad & he threw in an additional clip. He ships superfast & packs them well. He is a great communicator too. Reply is almost immediate.I would surely recommend this seller. Looking forward to future transactions with him.

hereigo Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:30 pm

ADD ME TO THE LIST OF HAPPY CAMPERS. I got what I needed at a fair price and Dave took the time to make sure I got the correct parts I was looking for. Thanks Dave!

jorgecardosopt Thu May 03, 2007 3:05 am

Hi, Dave is a top A+ seller, the item i bought arrived yesterday and i cloudn´t be happier :D
Brand new NOS part, and he includes a small extra ferr of charge for me :wink:
If i ever need more stuff for my beetle, i'll came to Dave first, that's for shure :wink:

Cheers,
Jorge

jjay74 Thu May 17, 2007 3:50 pm

I purchased a latch bracket from Dave. It was a pleasure doing business with him. He responded to emails quickly and clearly. I received the bracket, securely packaged, within two days of payment. It cannot get much better than that! Thanks, Dave. A+++ transaction! :D

EverettB Thu May 17, 2007 4:33 pm

Dave lent me a ton of stuff to scan for the site, which I scanned and sent back. He also donated some dealer-related stuff for the dealer pages.

Top notch guy, I would buy or sell with him anytime.

wheel607 Fri May 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Just received a NOS part from Dave as described. Here is a person that still knows what NOS really means. Fair price, excellent condition, fast shipping.

dtrumbo Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:23 am

I can only echo what everyone else has said about Dave. Exactly the part that was advertised, priced fairly, packaged well, shipped quickly and was easy to communicate with. Just exactly what you would hope for when buying parts online. Not all are this way, but he sets a great example of how it should be done! Thanks Dave, you're the best!

flatfour Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Great seller and a really nice guy. Highly recommend.