LS1WAGON Thu May 10, 2007 1:29 am

dodsher lol or doison :lol:

Skim Thu May 10, 2007 5:49 am

Sweet for how much?

bsharer Thu May 10, 2007 9:19 am

Damn that car is clean!!

Who's busted ass oval is that?! :wink:

jdoisher Thu May 10, 2007 9:50 am

Nice touch to my shirt asshole, remember I still owe you a thousand.
Jason

volkswagenut Thu May 10, 2007 6:09 pm

cool shirt! :lol:

LS1WAGON Thu May 10, 2007 10:36 pm

jdoisher came over tonight and we pulled the carb and fuel pump off and cleaned them both out then filed the points and it fired right up and pured like a kitten . 8) with a little brake work, we will be driving this thing .

jdoisher Tue May 15, 2007 5:44 am

Drove it last night, after the clean up we will post pictures.
jd

Pez Tue May 15, 2007 6:00 am

Your not gonna slam it are ya?

LS1WAGON Tue May 15, 2007 6:09 am

I drove it to work today and I work aprox 25 miles away and it drove like a new car . This thing is so tight no rattles nothing , I gues that is expected of a low milage car :lol:

vintagevolks Tue May 15, 2007 6:47 am

Pez wrote: Your not gonna slam it are ya?

Of course he is going to slam it. are you kidding? :lol:

LS1WAGON Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 am

NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL BE SLAMED UNLESS THE BUYER WOULD LIKE IT THAT WAY :wink:

Redd73 Tue May 15, 2007 10:46 am

LS1WAGON wrote: NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL BE SLAMED UNLESS THE BUYER WOULD LIKE IT THAT WAY :wink:

damn man. if you are just looking to turn it around and make some $$ find someone who will keep it original. its really a shame to eff up something that is THAT original.

LS1WAGON Tue May 15, 2007 12:14 pm

RedNail wrote: LS1WAGON wrote: NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL BE SLAMED UNLESS THE BUYER WOULD LIKE IT THAT WAY :wink:

damn man. if you are just looking to turn it around and make some $$ find someone who will keep it original. its really a shame to eff up something that is THAT original.

That is why it has been left all stock, lowering it is something that the owner can have done if they choose . nothing better than seeing a all og clean ass car slamed and driven though

Redd73 Tue May 15, 2007 12:15 pm

LS1WAGON wrote: RedNail wrote: LS1WAGON wrote: NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL BE SLAMED UNLESS THE BUYER WOULD LIKE IT THAT WAY :wink:

That is why it has been left all stock, lowering it is something that the owner can have done if they choose . nothing better than seeing a all og clean ass car slamed and driven though

sure there is. seeing it NOT slammed and driven. :wink:

bsharer Tue May 15, 2007 9:31 pm

I need to see this car before its gone. Swing it by tommorow.

LS1WAGON Tue May 15, 2007 11:17 pm

her are some pics from tonight got the bumpers back on anb the backs painted,

OTO X58 Wed May 16, 2007 12:59 am

RedNail wrote: LS1WAGON wrote: RedNail wrote: LS1WAGON wrote: NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL BE SLAMED UNLESS THE BUYER WOULD LIKE IT THAT WAY :wink:

sure there is. seeing it NOT slammed and driven. :wink:

Youre crazy. Stock height on anything but a split looks nasty. But then again, you have like a 1998 baywindow bus in your avatar, so what do you care about looks?

Great score, shame you're flipping it.