TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: why my bus is called LOO LOO :)
MOX Fri May 25, 2007 8:36 pm

my bus is LOO LOO named after our little girl grace who we used to call "gracie loo poo", like "cindy loo who", from the grinch who stole christmas.
i braught it home just before her second birthday, i actually picked her up from the sitter on the way home from buying it with plates from another car an no insurance ! i told her it was hers and it stuck " my car " she says, always wants to sit in it and " i dwive" she says LOL
i even ordered personalised plates LOO LOO :D

i was adding to the "save the bays" site name section and rememebred this, thaught it was worth sharing 8)

camit34 Sat May 26, 2007 4:40 am

Are you sure your not just a wee bit LOO LOO... :shock:

Just kidding...that's cool...

Skim Sat May 26, 2007 7:32 am

I swear, bay window people come up with the craziest shit

MrBreeze Sat May 26, 2007 7:38 am

#-o

mynameismud Sat May 26, 2007 7:48 am

MOX wrote: i told her it was hers and it stuck " my car " she says,

that will come back and bite you in 14 more yrs. (she will remember.. :lol: ) my not so bright father in-law told our oldest when he was 4 or so that "that camero sitting in the garage is yours when your old enough to drive"...what a dumbass- had he given a thought about what insurance for that thing would cost us on a 16yr old boy... :roll: So, last year- guess what- our then 14 yr. old started going into convulsions...about something his grandfather told him 10 yrs. prior..

but maybe you have nothing to worry about- it's only a bay... :lol:

EdW Sat May 26, 2007 8:09 am

MrBreeze wrote:

#-o

Didn't you name your bus "Snugglebunch"?

MrBreeze Sat May 26, 2007 8:12 am

EdW wrote: MrBreeze wrote:

#-o

Didn't you name your bus "Snugglebunch"?

No, that was your momma I called that, son.

NorCalNick Sat May 26, 2007 8:27 am

omfg. :roll:

Church Key Sat May 26, 2007 9:31 am

So this is a set-up, right?

Skim Sat May 26, 2007 3:35 pm

MOX wrote: i actually picked her up from the sitter on the way home from buying it with plates from another car an no insurance !

Not too smart. You could have got in a wreck and got thrown in jail and she could have gotten taken away by CPS.
Then you would have named it BOO HOO