View original topic: my baja bug Page: 1, 2  Next
baja kid Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 pm

well hi all hers my 72 whatcha think???

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa131/phhsfootball65/

:)

thebucket Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:30 pm

Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink:

psychosquirrel Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:34 pm

thebucket wrote: Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink: What, is the word Kid and all of it variations the new word of the day :wink: sup Paul!

thebucket Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 pm

oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink: What, is the word Kid and all of it variations the new word of the day :wink: sup Paul! Sup man? Been a while. The dudes name is baja kid..... 8) Just getting back on the samba after my medical hiatas. Sitting at ho,e all day with no internet has been expensive since I was bored and ordered my berg 5.......... :shock:

baja kid Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:49 pm

some of my favorite shots

double shocked rear that go through the wheel well and into the cage

disk breaks baby on all 4 corners !!!!!

nothing like a great interior!!!

thats my dash kinda kool i think

discoloredcurrency Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:52 pm

not trying to be a dick or anything but did you paint your rotor? it looks black.

baja kid Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:55 pm

ya it was just easer to paint the whole thing but i cleand it up with lacquor thinner after my bad

discoloredcurrency Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:56 pm

it's cool. just curious.

Skim Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:59 pm

baja kid wrote: some of my favorite shots

thats my dash kinda kool i think

Thats gangster as fuck :lol:

baja kid Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm

haha hell ya!!!

4Doora Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 pm

Is this the same bug?

:shock:

Skim Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:51 pm

what bug, all I see is a rubiks cube.

psychosquirrel Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:44 am

thebucket wrote: oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink: What, is the word Kid and all of it variations the new word of the day :wink: sup Paul! Sup man? Been a while. The dudes name is baja kid..... 8) Just getting back on the samba after my medical hiatas. Sitting at ho,e all day with no internet has been expensive since I was bored and ordered my berg 5.......... :shock: Glad to see you back, I'm impressed, you've actually held on to a car for longer than six months :D

baja kid Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:19 pm

4Doora wrote: Is this the same bug?

:shock:
funny story but no thats my friends and mine baja bug that we kinda split and the plan was we where going to make it street legal and i was gonna drive it untell i found a nice baja bug that would end up being my daily driver and then by that time my friend would have his permit and then it would become his car lol we got that car street legal and we took it up to alpine once and it was a blast but the bottom line is that its a pice of crap lol ya funny story but now i picked up my car so now we can both go play in the mud haha

thebucket Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:32 pm

oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink: What, is the word Kid and all of it variations the new word of the day :wink: sup Paul! Sup man? Been a while. The dudes name is baja kid..... 8) Just getting back on the samba after my medical hiatas. Sitting at ho,e all day with no internet has been expensive since I was bored and ordered my berg 5.......... :shock: Glad to see you back, I'm impressed, you've actually held on to a car for longer than six months :D I'm surprised too..... Going to 311 in less than 2 weeks, front row. :shock:

volkswagenut Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:40 pm

Dude keep it on topic. :lol: :lol:

thebucket Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:09 pm

volkswagenut wrote: Dude keep it on topic. :lol: :lol: screw you and you're pink flamingo's

8)

baja kid Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:35 pm

thxs :)

psychosquirrel Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:08 am

thebucket wrote: oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: oval57 wrote: thebucket wrote: Looks pretty cool kiddo :wink: What, is the word Kid and all of it variations the new word of the day :wink: sup Paul! Sup man? Been a while. The dudes name is baja kid..... 8) Just getting back on the samba after my medical hiatas. Sitting at ho,e all day with no internet has been expensive since I was bored and ordered my berg 5.......... :shock: Glad to see you back, I'm impressed, you've actually held on to a car for longer than six months :D I'm surprised too..... Going to 311 in less than 2 weeks, front row. :shock: Hey, me too, only it will be in august out here in the desert :wink:

baja kid Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:07 pm

pick this up for my bug and was wondering how the best way to mount it pics very welcome just wanna mount it to marrow and looking for some ideas thxs