TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Your sound system, needing idea's
Slategrey66 Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 am

im just looking for some ideas on a basic sound system that looks clean and pretty stealth. i dont like the look of exposed speaker grills heavily branded with Xplod, or Pioneer etc logos on them. i looking for something that looks clean, and sounds pretty nice for a daily. also i was looking into a small sub like an infinity baselink with the amp and sub builtin for an extra kick, or just a 8" or something.. just kicking some ideas around. if you got pics of your setup please post them for ideas..

thanks...

thebucket Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:10 am

do a search this has been covered....

Slategrey66 Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:15 am

thebucket wrote: do a search this has been covered....
thank you, but i have and i didn't get the result i wanted. if have the link to the thread your talking about that would be useful.

rusty57 Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 am

Take a look in my gallery. Right now I'm running a single 12" punch sub in a pretty small box behind the rear seat of my 62 sedan. I also have a pair of 6x9's in individual boxes on either side of the sub enclosure. I have some tweeters on my parcell for front fill. I have an amp for the sub under the rear passenger side seat. I have a cd player in the glove box and run a remote for control. I left the stock saphire 1 in the dash, so you can't really see much. By the way, it sounds awsome and total cost was less than $400. The possibilities are endless.

volkswagenut Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:18 pm

I use 48 webers for my sound. :D

vintagevolks Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 pm

I got two 6x9 in seperate boxes and it sounds really good..