TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Reduced to begging for sidepods...Beauler? Beauler? Anyone?
myxomycota Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:47 pm

I have been trying in vain to get a pair of sidepods for my El Lobo body..I found a guy that says he has a set but have thus far been unsucessful in getting him to ship them to me to Atlanta, GA.

I am looking for someone who will sell me a pair of sidepods (don't have to be new-I can fix) for the El Lobo and ship them to Atlanta Georgia - I will gladly pay the shipping/crating plus a premium for the shipping to cover any additional time and expenses for the effort.

Also, in case I can't finad a set for an El Lobo, does anyone know if a set of aftermarket Manx ones like the companies sell would work for an El Lobo? I intend to paint them so I guess I could modify them myself but have never worked with glas. They seem like they might be too short?

I also saw a topic where someone suggested making your own...is there anyone that would be willing to make a set for me? I will pay a premium and they just have to be primed since I intend to paint anyway.

Anyone?

Elwood Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:19 am

I live in Jax and am capable of making Side pods, however I am very busy.
Send me a picture of what you got and what you want. I will see what I can come up with but my turn around time won't be super quick though.

Waht are you considering Premium by the way, as this is a lot of work.