TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: BTR wheels,Best price????
Dunebubby Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:53 pm

OK,2 nights ago I found BTR wheels for $299 a pair for either 15X7 or 15X4,(non-beadlocks,which is what I'm lookin' for).The incredible thing was shipping out of so-cal was only $22.XX a pair to my front door AND the website I was looking at had them IN stock. I minimized the window on my computer so I could reference it when I was ready to order.In the mean time my kids (playing games on my computer) closed the window.Now I've searched and searched but can't find who had them.Anybody got a clue on the real deal? Everybody else wants $159.00 and up per wheel and I bet they want to soak me $40-$50 a PAIR on shipping. $323 in the door for a pair was a lot more appealing to me than $360-$370 a pair.So does anybody know where to get BTR's for a good price,(and in stock)?

ManxBug Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Look in your browser history. It's organized by day. In internet exploiter it's the star in your tool bar. In firefox there is a history menu

Dunebubby Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:14 pm

Found em! I stumbled upon them but appreciate the tip. Some day I'll get more computer literate....

sturgeongeneral Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Don't keep us in suspense, where????