TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Tbone Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am

I had a good experience buying from [email protected] .
I purchaced a pair of early arm rest from Elizabeth. Excelent communication shipped quickly and packaged very well.

Thank you Beedubyabugz :D

hunraken Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:40 pm

I recently purchased a ghia convertible top from Beedubyabugz. it was exactly as described, packaged really nice so it wouldn't get damaged.
Elizabeth is a very nice lady, super patient answering all questions and concerns, her communication and service are top notch.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again. Thank you.

thecoook Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Would like to say THAK YOU for great communications and timely shipping. I would certainly buy from this vendor again! A+++

mactraveler Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Fast shipment and packaged nicely. Thanks!

jcp96a Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Great seller of great quality parts. i bought a drink tray recently, shipped super fast, well packed and looks new. Thanks again for selling the part.

san man Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 pm

purchased some OG vw tailight besel for my double cab project and was very happy w/ packaging and promptness of shipping.buy w/ confidence.
71 bus
67 doublecab
64 standard walk-thru
60 rag beetle
moses

JoelH Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Liz bought a crankstart apron from me and there were no problems with the transaction what so ever. She is a great buyer. Thanks again Liz!

EverettB Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Bought a lens. It was described accurately and arrived safely.

60ragtop Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Definitely do business with Elizabeth if you can,great communications and super fast careful shipping :)

larryho Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Easy person to deal with. Very accommodating and once we agreed on the price shipment was done quickly.
It's good to know another lady enthusiast who is out there looking for parts for us. Thanks Liz for the flawless transaction
Larry

Erics Custom Jackets Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

she is awsome good for vw enthusiast fast shipping product described perfectly highly recommended

donhstuart Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:56 am

Elizabeth is a great VW person, very knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased some Bus Jail bar items from her, she was informative and very personable. The Jail Bars arrived 3 day after we finalized the deal. Great job packing the bar, she had put together a internal wood frame to protect the bar from getting bent or damage, it took a few minutes to unwrap. I can highly recommend Elizabeth as a seller. :D

werker Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:33 am

Just received a factory window crank handle. Arrived as described. Will definitely do business again.

VOLKSWAGNUT Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 am

Purchaed a Convertible sliding heater door. Great emails, fast mailing. Id buy from this member again with no worries. Thanks Elizabeth.

david_594 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Purchased a dashpot for a carb. Arrived quickly and well packed. No complaints. Thanks!

Citizen Sam Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 pm

An all around Great seller. Thanks!

RobzKombi Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am

All around good/smooth transaction. Thank you Elizabeth.

kingsfanrob Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am

Great transaction. Faster delivery than I expected. Thanks.

Glenn Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 am

Just purchased a distributor core and i'm very happy with it. Well packed and quick delivery.

Thanks

Krmnnghia Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:00 am

Purchased a License plate bracket. Good quality and fast shipping. Thanks again!