TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: How Common is Empi USA Cali Badge - Stolen!
Jimmy Perez Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi inquiring, how common is a Empi USA California Badge. Most people I asked haven't ever seen very many. So how common or Rare are they and who manufactured them. Let me know your thoughts amd thanks for the info.
Jimmy

jimmy1 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Never seen them before, got close up pix of the wings?

If you plan on selling it, let me know

Jimmy Perez Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Wings say California, most everyone of my Empi friends I ask, say they have never seen this badge before. Is this a 1 of a kind or special order? I've had this for years!!

restojohnny Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:05 pm

I have a few of those badges Jimmy but not a single one w/those wing's they look like the wing's I used to get from the pilot of the plane when I was a kid in the late 70's :lol:

Jimmy Perez Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Hey Johnny, maybe this was a Pilots Empi badge :shock: I thought you were in the Navy #-o

Insaniac Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 am

The california emblem would look good on a hood.

Thornton Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 am

i have seen the empi badge before and a friend owns one but doesnt have the pilot wings on it

Jimmy Perez Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:55 pm

WELL IF ANYONE EVER SEES THIS EMPI BADGE, LET ME KNOW OR CALL POLICE. THIS WAS STOLEN FROM ME AT FONTANA SHOW. SO ITS ONE OF A KIND AND LIKE TO MEET THE COWARD WHO WILL HIDE OR SELL THIS, NO TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY GOT AWAY, HERES TO THE DAY I FIND YOU AND TEACH YOU TO RESPTECT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY. LOl SENDING YOU VAD KARMA

Red Fau Veh Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Man, stolen? How? That sucks and I would be pissed to. I have a few similar items that I keep in my buses, I'd get crazy if I caught someone taking them. It's sad how some people treat other people and stealing is something I hate as much as anything. I hope you get it back or at least find the thief and get some redemption paid in enamel.