TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: "The Resurrection Project". Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next
folkseca Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Good luck with the project rich just dont let him put a pink beam in it :lol:

Yustrn Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm

folkseca wrote: Good luck with the project rich just dont let him put a pink beam in it :lol:

LOL...only the tie rods were pink..the beam was green, and the spindles yellow..

Don't worry he also makes them in black (here is my RHD TRP beam)

Rich's 50 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm

:lol: Thanks Paul....

tirekicker Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Make you sure you put a hot babe on it's first magazine spread.

Rich's 50 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

I'll do my best Homie :wink:

hsosa1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Damm THat is sweet. another Vert OVal saved. Hell maybe some white walls and OG wheels . Cmon Earlies are played out :twisted: Or some OG Sprintstars with a turbo ! :shock:

vic Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Earlies will never be played out! Looks like a nice project rich!

twinwindows Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

vic wrote: Earlies will never be played out!

I been saying that since the 80`s and it shows.

hsosa1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

twinwindows wrote: vic wrote: Earlies will never be played out!

I been saying that since the 80`s and it shows. damm I know... :roll: I almost started a damm riot in here :lol:

Rich's 50 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 am

hsosa1 wrote: Damm THat is sweet. another Vert OVal saved. Hell maybe some white walls and OG wheels . Cmon Earlies are played out :twisted: Or some OG Sprintstars with a turbo ! :shock:

Your tripping Homie :lol:

Gary Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:55 am

So, any updates, or is this just a lot of pre-game banter?

PICTURES! :lol:

Yustrn Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 am

I have a feeling there will probably be some pics tomorrow or atleast this weekend. :D

TheResurrectionProject Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

Ok...

the light just turned green! Time to step on the gas! The vert is getn stripped of ur clothes as we speak and then directly off to class A powdercoating for a full body blast..

I promise pics real soon...

[email protected] Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 pm

pink beams are over rated lmfao.... :roll:

TheResurrectionProject Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm

8) 8) 8) Very solid base project... 8) 8) 8)
in this pic... we see the radio hole area will need a donor..(from left to right) who's got it.... :D must be 100% correct... thanx in advance... :D

stede Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Can't wait to see the final results when complete. The Folks are always top notch !

themacnut Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Rich, thanks for sharing the build. Your cars have been amazing and an inspiration. Great to see the process, it's the best part. Jeff

scarab_notch Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

TheResurrectionProject wrote:
in this pic... we see the radio hole area will need a donor..(from left to right) who's got it.... :D must be 100% correct... thanx in advance... :D

Sorry bro....Type 3 I can help with....oval vert, No! :cry:

You got the skills man...Who needs donor panels when you got skills like yours!

Paul (aka: Scarab_notch)

TheResurrectionProject Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm

scarab_notch wrote: TheResurrectionProject wrote:

Sorry bro....Type 3 I can help with....oval vert, No! :cry:

You got the skills man...Who needs donor panels when you got skills like yours!

Paul (aka: Scarab_notch)

thanx mate..... Its a family afair... :D :D :D

(cant wait to get that t3 RHD dash from ya... keep me posted)

TheResurrectionProject Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm

ok... so we are going to do a front clip from just about the middle of the tank...we will be grafting the numbers and vin plate into the donner clip...the pass side fender is in very useable shape with minor tears and dents... the driver will be use for what ever she is worth but as of now will be replaced by a NOS that rich has up his sleeve..
the hood is correct and and will need the typical tear at the prop removed and replaced and some shaping at the handle.. all in all a nice piece..
:D :D :D