TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Tomorrow is the end of the world - The Rapture Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Patty B. Sat May 21, 2011 2:33 pm

So do people just POP! out and corpses rise or what?

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Is this scheduled for 6:00pm EDT or 6:00pm EST?

Any of our friends in Europe see anything yet?

Patty B. Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm

It's 5:30--how's it going in Newfoundland (half hour later) :lol:

MrBreeze Sat May 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Uh oh......

Quote: BREAKING NEWS.......The Grimsvötn volcano in southeastern Iceland has begun erupting, officials say.

Quote: Iceland has experienced several earthquakes within the past 48 hours. Authorities are watching for a quake-driven flash flood, called a joklahlaup.

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 3:00 pm

6:00pm and nothing yet.

I hate when shit is late.

hazetguy Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 pm

oh damn, i was taking a shower at 6:00, what did i miss?

MrBreeze Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 pm

hazetguy wrote: oh damn, i was taking a shower at 6:00, what did i miss?

You forgot to wash your ass

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Maybe he didn't account for leap year.

Anyway there's always 2012.

hazetguy Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm

MrBreeze wrote: hazetguy wrote: oh damn, i was taking a shower at 6:00, what did i miss?

You forgot to wash your ass

oh no, after a day of sweating at CTS (by the way, where were YOU, HUH???) i did not miss any parts.

shano63 Sat May 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Looks like the Porsche is going back...

DAIZEE Sat May 21, 2011 3:57 pm

656pm here. Had a homocide in my apt bldg today, don't know if that counts for something, also another dog attacked from a dog in our building. Now I'm carrying Bear Spray as my dog was attacked on elevator last week! But these are all normal things I think, none involved 'rapture' I'm thinking. :roll:

doc1369 Sat May 21, 2011 4:02 pm

DAIZEE wrote: 656pm here. Had a homocide in my apt bldg today, don't know if that counts for something, also another dog attacked from a dog in our building. Now I'm carrying Bear Spray as my dog was attacked on elevator last week! But these are all normal things I think, none involved 'rapture' I'm thinking. :roll:

If that's normal for Canada I'm glad I live here in Vegas. No wonder you guys spend the winters here, I always thought it was because of the weather :shock:

DAIZEE Sat May 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, things happen all over, at least where ever I live it seems. I don't in fact know if it's a homicide or perhaps it's a suspicious death.

Scenario when I came home from shopping at noon 3 marked police cars crookedly parked, 2 unmarked (like you just can tell) and then 2 big shiny black Coroner full size vans arrived when I was out with my dog. Apparently I missed the 4 other cop cars, 2 sets of detectives, fire truck and several ambulances that left empty handed. When I came up on the elevator, it stopped on 2nd floor, a uniformed policeman got on, asked him if he was here about the dog, he said no, pushed 7th floor, elevator door opened directly across the hall, apt door open with a cop inside and a man in undershirt leaning on hallway wall beside open door and my cop said, okay so what's going on here? Very curious as I'm very inquisitive.

When I went out the front door to walk my Munchkin there were 7 people of all ages sitting on the big landscaping rocks rather upset. I asked if I could help them, do anything for them, young fellow (late 20's) said there had been a death. I said I'm so sorry were they young or elderly, he said young, I said (which is almost what I always say), sorry for your loss and you know they are not in pain anymore. Didn't know the fuller story at that time. Also found out that sometime during the night 8 floors below me someone was hollering in a way that made some people think of someone with mental problems. NOT my words. I never heard it. Interestingly I was talking to the lady who lives above that and the one who lives below it (so ground floor & 3rd floor) and they said it came from the 2nd floor between them and I know that a youngish fellow who is schizophrenic lives there. So I don't know if that's related!!!

Lots of people out and standing about all over the area and so while my dog was doing her circles (she's blind so she runs in a big circle at the end of a long leash on a small hill), I found out about all the stuff I missed. I felt bad about what I had said, I had assumed a death to ill health. When I was coming back in, I stopped and asked a middle aged man if they had some place to go, they could come to my apartment if they liked, could I get them anything. I'm used to taking care of people and/or helping people. It's my nature. He said they were okay, thanked me, the one lady (who 'could be' a mother) was really upset so I rubbed her back and told her sorry for your loss and came in.

As for the dog who has been attacking, allegedly the female owner (not a tenant but was a resident) has been thrown out with the dog and somebody wrote down the license plate of the green van that picked them up. I'll be following up with that on Tuesday with Animal Control, Property Manaager and my lawyer. I'm not going thru this again!

It's a very quiet residential (mostly big houses) area, lots of trees, parks, handy area. Before I moved here I lived in a very upscale large apartment bldg where a south Asian man went beserk and chopped off his wife's head. That's the same place that my then dog and I were attacked by 3 very big (over 100 lbs) Pit Bulls for 40 minutes in our property park like setting but out of site of the building. Actually it will be 4 years this week. I sued successfully and that's why my Westy was called Simba's Westy Wings because he loved camping and he would have loved the van and it was his money too! Things always happen around me, been caught in a FLQ bank robbery, all the god awful things you see working on a Trauma Team, I could write about 40 books.

So I guess if anything was going to happen today, its happened and now we live in Armeggedon until Oct 31st :( and yes I'm feeling kinda weird now. Too much but I did dig out my big Bear Spray and now carry it whenever I go out. :roll: Not paranoid, just comfort zone help and nervous once again.

coad Sat May 21, 2011 5:29 pm

DAIZEE wrote: I could write about 40 books.

One down, 39 to go.

hazetguy Sat May 21, 2011 5:46 pm

MrBreeze Sat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Bugga Sat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Ill be getting ready to go see a movie at what 6:12pm

jnr356 Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 pm

damn,slept right through it

EverettB Sat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Patty B. wrote: So do people just POP! out and corpses rise or what?
The theory is you disappear, body and all.

I think this might be true as I can't find my dog. He was with me right before 6.

doc1369 Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 pm

EverettB wrote: Patty B. wrote: So do people just POP! out and corpses rise or what?
The theory is you disappear, body and all.

I think this might be true as I can't find my dog. He was with me right before 6.

HA! I can't find the wife. Best end of the world ever! :lol: