TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Tomorrow is the end of the world - The Rapture Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Patty B. Sat May 21, 2011 6:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iowegian Sat May 21, 2011 6:57 pm

coad wrote: DAIZEE wrote: I could write about 40 books.

One down, 39 to go.
She can't make this shit up----or can she? :roll:

66ratrod Sat May 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Today was the best rapture that I've had in awhile. :lol:
I spent all day at my ladyfriend's birthday party.
We had a (mocking) rapture-countdown and at 5:59, we all sat in the 57 Plymouth and listened to Greenday (On the off chance that the world did end, we all wanted to go out like the awesome people we are.)

norcalmike Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rapture-20110522,0,5118540.story

Patty B. Sat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

The power went off here for 10 minutes, -then some Victoria Day fireworks in the neighborhood. The power just came back on---great coincidence!!

The Sage Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

I am betting that old Harold isn't too upset that the world is laughing at him.

Quote: How much money has Harold Camping and Family Radio raised as a result of his May 21, 2011 judgement day prophecy?

$124 million, less $13 million spent on billboards, advertising, social media campaigns, and other whisper campaigns.

DAIZEE Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

no you can't make this stuff up. I'm so concerned that I went down to the fellow with the mental health issue to see if he is alright (I know him) but no cop in hallway, I knocked on his door and no answer but that's not surprising as this is a long weekend and he does often go to his mother's.

Anyhow you made me laugh and that's a good way to end this day of non rapture :lol:

The Sage Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm

DAIZEE,

I am betting that you and Adriel Rowley would have some amazing children. Have you two ever met?

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 pm

The Sage wrote: I am betting that old Harold isn't too upset that the world is laughing at him.

Quote: How much money has Harold Camping and Family Radio raised as a result of his May 21, 2011 judgement day prophecy?

$124 million, less $13 million spent on billboards, advertising, social media campaigns, and other whisper campaigns.
So it was a scam?

The Sage Sat May 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Glenn wrote: The Sage wrote: I am betting that old Harold isn't too upset that the world is laughing at him.

$124 million, less $13 million spent on billboards, advertising, social media campaigns, and other whisper campaigns. So it was a scam?

It is just amazing how the stupid still have any money left.

DAIZEE Sat May 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Sorry don't know him, got a picture, I'm sure someone does. Is he smart? or is it a he?

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

DAIZEE wrote: Sorry don't know him, got a picture, I'm sure someone does. Is he smart? or is it a he?
I wonder if he's "Blond".

DAIZEE Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh well never was attracted to blond men, I've liked salt n pepper since my 20's

atbdrummer Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Well crap. I'm still here. Guess I'm gonna be returning that Ferrari.

Superbug Scott Sat May 21, 2011 8:53 pm

The Sage wrote: I am betting that old Harold isn't too upset that the world is laughing at him.

I guess I don't get it -this guy tells people the rapture is going to happen and they in turn send him money? What for?

Glenn Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Superbug Scott wrote: The Sage wrote: I am betting that old Harold isn't too upset that the world is laughing at him.

I guess I don't get it -this guy tells people the rapture is going to happen and they in turn send him money? What for?
For salvation.

kamzcab86 Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 pm

The Sage wrote:
It is just amazing how the stupid still have any money left.

Sheeple always have money to hand over to their so-called enlightened, indoctrinated leaders... :roll:

Tram Sat May 21, 2011 9:51 pm

doc1369 wrote: Good point Tram. I always enjoyed driving any camaro I ever owned. I just hope I live long enough to see us make contact with intelligent life outside Earth. I'm very curious to see what their take on religion is going to be. My luck they would be Wiccan :lol:

I'd like to live long enough to see us make contact with intelligent life on Earth.

Dave24 Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 am

coad wrote: DAIZEE wrote: I could write about 40 books.

One down, 39 to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn Sun May 22, 2011 3:39 am

Tram wrote: I'd like to live long enough to see us make contact with intelligent life on Earth.
you're not gonna find it here.