TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Tomorrow is the end of the world - The Rapture Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
marklaken Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 pm

these raptures are a lot like new years eve parties - just another reason to get drunk and naked...

notchback Fri May 20, 2011 12:53 pm

marklaken wrote: these raptures are a lot like new years eve parties - just another reason to get drunk and naked... You have to have a reason to do that? :?

Gary Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm


TheRustySuper Fri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

notchback Fri May 20, 2011 1:55 pm

TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

vwracerdave Fri May 20, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm going racing.

Van-go108 Fri May 20, 2011 1:58 pm

I think I finally found other good reasons to say, " Is it getting hot out here?" or "Is the Heat on?". :wink:

shiningstar76 Fri May 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Crap. I had hoped to get the fairlane running.

drscope Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I'll bet there will be a lot of people crapping their pants if we have an earthquake tomorrow.


Guess I'll wait until next week to think about paying bills.

Tram Fri May 20, 2011 2:12 pm

NorCalNick wrote: For all those who are not getting raptured tomorrow, What are you plans? Looting? Riots? Raping?

I'm going to start with looting, I will start early so I can get all the good shit. I might end the night off with some good ol' fashioned gang rapes.

God is gonna rapture your ass just to fuck with you. :lol:

TheRustySuper Fri May 20, 2011 2:19 pm

notchback wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

Not my plans on prom night, no interest in anyone who is gonna be there :P

I was thinking more along the lines of: it would be great to see all the cretins from school who have made my life hell die painfully, but it will suck to see my friends go in the same way.

Glenn Fri May 20, 2011 2:24 pm

TheRustySuper wrote: notchback wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

Not my plans on prom night, no interest in anyone who is gonna be there :P
Sounds like you're dead already.

TheRustySuper Fri May 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Glenn wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: notchback wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

Not my plans on prom night, no interest in anyone who is gonna be there :P
Sounds like you're dead already.

Not really, I just dislike a lot of my classmates.

Glenn Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm


DaVonZip Fri May 20, 2011 2:38 pm

I should have the flux capacitor fixed by tonight and i will be long gone...



bedlab Fri May 20, 2011 2:49 pm

vwracerdave wrote: I'm going racing.

Like Fred Astair in "On the Beach"?

79SuperVert Fri May 20, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Left Behind, so I'm still planning to change my Beetle's oil on Saturday.

Is the Rapture in the morning or in the afternoon? Or does it happen kind of in sequence across all the time zones, like election night coverage?

TheRustySuper Fri May 20, 2011 2:55 pm

All aboard, don't worry there will be plenty of room, it's bigger on the inside.


Culito Fri May 20, 2011 2:58 pm

TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Actually, the 21st is just the Rapture (6pm CST). Supposedly the Apocalypse doesn't happen until sometime in October.

So all the party girls will still be at the prom. :D

norcalmike Fri May 20, 2011 3:29 pm

so are all the raptured going to disappear or are they just gonna drop dead in the streets and leave their bodies behind? This could get messy



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group