TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Tomorrow is the end of the world - The Rapture Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dave24 Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm

TheRustySuper wrote: notchback wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

Not my plans on prom night, no interest in anyone who is gonna be there :P

I was thinking more along the lines of: it would be great to see all the cretins from school who have made my life hell die painfully, but it will suck to see my friends go in the same way. Wearing a black trenchcoat to the prom, are we?

Madtat Fri May 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Again?!? last date was in 1992, I'm tired of buying party supplies! :twisted:

iowegian Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

79SuperVert wrote: I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Left Behind, so I'm still planning to change my Beetle's oil on Saturday.

Is the Rapture in the morning or in the afternoon? Or does it happen kind of in sequence across all the time zones, like election night coverage?
It will be at 6:00 PM no matter what time zone you are in.
It will be sequential just like New Year's Eve.

AlteWagen Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Bring em on, Im ready and waiting!

Edit:

I got a PM about the blood stains in the picture. I did accidentally mistake some punk looking at my stuff in the garage as a looting zombie and let him have it. I then realized it was not Saturday. :oops:

Moral of the story: KEEP YOUR MITS OUT OF MY SHI#

kevtherev Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Will the world end here first?
as it's 11.59 and I'm crapping myself

timo78 Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

We are planning a rapture looting party!

Foxx Fri May 20, 2011 4:13 pm

abgwin Fri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm

notchback wrote: TheRustySuper wrote: hmmmm...so this means that the world will be ending at my senior prom. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It does mean you probably won't get laid.

on the contrary - she can't possibly have a good enough reason to not put out.

MrBreeze Fri May 20, 2011 5:47 pm

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp#

bedlab Fri May 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

hitest Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Listen, 6PM just doesn't work for me (Jeopardy!, duh).
We're just gonna have to back that up a 1/2 hour. I voted Democrat, what more need I ask?

Vinnems Fri May 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey God, can we put this off for maybe another month or two? I'm almost done with my car (I know, I know, but this time I'm serious) and would like to take it for at least one cruise. Thanks!

The Sage Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Regardless of how things work out, someone will be feeling pretty stupid tomorrow night.

Glenn Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

My wife wants to know what to wear to this. Is it casual of more formal? And if there's gonna be a lot of walking she won't wear heals.

slamnfreak Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I wonder how many groups who took out huge newspaper ads will ask for refunds come Monday.

The Sage Fri May 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Glenn wrote: My wife wants to know what to wear to this. Is it casual of more formal? And if there's gonna be a lot of walking she won't wear heals. Tell her it's casual, but not trashy.

orangeeyesore Fri May 20, 2011 6:57 pm

sounds like I'm gonna have a busy day at work.

zozo Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

So....what's to become of the crew of the Endeavor? Do they have a head start on the journey to heaven, or do they get some sort of dispensation since they're not on terra firma? Gonners with the rest of us, be it tomorrow or a little later.

MrBreeze Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Where we gonna meet for the Samba photo?

The Sage Fri May 20, 2011 7:05 pm

MrBreeze wrote: Where we gonna meet for the Samba photo?
The 7th level of hell, say 9pm?