TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Wanted to share (a little photo heavy)
vegasquare Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I took some photos of my ride at wuste and thought I would share with my new wheel and tire combo....enjoy

and some artsy shots my bud AJ @ BCE designs did for me

[/img][/b]

Soul Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Details on the shoes please! 8)

vegasquare Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

17x8 bbs rc's et35 rear front?????

Volksdraggin Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

fap fap fap

vlad01 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Soul wrote: Details on the shoes please! 8)

lol only thing i can say is it looks like several sizes too small for the rims. :lol:

its like a pretty woman with pretty feet wearing clogs.

vegasquare Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 pm

ugh really? Its not 1985 anymore and raised white letter tires are not the look im going for. Thanks anyways

flyinglow94 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I like it. Now you just need some brakes to make it stop. We were talking about making the hubs at Findley. These were the set I had maid that I was telling you about.

JaxDog Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:41 am

I like them. Just a hair low for my taste but sweet all the same.

vlad01 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 am

mmh interesting calipers. what are they from?

marchi Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 am

Looks Sweet!, saw a sqback with flared fenders that could use that beefy look to it. Your fasty looks very aggresize, love it!

RafCarre12 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 am

I like it.

Just enough stretch in the rear so rubbing isn't a big issue.

Have you done any suspension work other than the typical lowering?

vegasquare Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. A brake upgrade is on the top of my must do list.... mazda Rx7 turbo stuff is what im thinking of. And as far as supension mods it is very stock 2/3 splines in the front and stock in the back for now. It will never be a super low cuiser but there are some performance mods I would like to try. Stiffer shocks a little lower in the back to help with roll. In the end my aim is to have an agressive german look/jdm tuner style with the punch to back it up all wraped up in glorious patina lol.

supaninja Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 am

vegasquare wrote: Thanks for all of the kind words guys. A brake upgrade is on the top of my must do list.... mazda Rx7 turbo stuff is what im thinking of. And as far as supension mods it is very stock 2/3 splines in the front and stock in the back for now. It will never be a super low cuiser but there are some performance mods I would like to try. Stiffer shocks a little lower in the back to help with roll. In the end my aim is to have an agressive german look/jdm tuner style with the punch to back it up all wraped up in glorious patina lol.

You better not put a big fucking wing on it :shock:

OhHerrooo Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am

can i get a pic of the grey fridolin in the background of the 4th shot?

ataraxia Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am

supaninja wrote: vegasquare wrote: Thanks for all of the kind words guys. A brake upgrade is on the top of my must do list.... mazda Rx7 turbo stuff is what im thinking of. And as far as supension mods it is very stock 2/3 splines in the front and stock in the back for now. It will never be a super low cuiser but there are some performance mods I would like to try. Stiffer shocks a little lower in the back to help with roll. In the end my aim is to have an agressive german look/jdm tuner style with the punch to back it up all wraped up in glorious patina lol.

You better not put a big fucking wing on it :shock:

You have to admit: It would be HILARIOUS!

But still: don't do it.

vegasquare Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Lol big wing I allmost lost it on that one. Don't worry im just a little crazy not stupid. I think there are pics of steves frid in the lvvwc website projects section.

seth1212 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Love your fastback wheels and tires look great and pardon me for asking maybe youve already answered this question but is there any offset on your rims I really wanna run wide tires on the back of my fastie.

Clatter Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Ya, me too... Love the look.

I'm challenged with putting 8s on the back and would love to know the tire sizes and wheel offsets at both ends.

Any other mods to make them fit?

2011 was a while ago, though...

Jason37 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Rear 17x8 et35 205/40-17 stock long axles and pulled fenders

Stolen from one of his previous posts. And damn that car is proper.

fuhq64 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Jason37 wrote: Rear 17x8 et35 205/40-17 stock long axles and pulled fenders

Stolen from one of his previous posts. And damn that car is proper.

Yeah, killer fitment, and tastefully lowered.