TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: New Denver Group - Infamous Aircooled Page: 1, 2  Next
Infamousaircooled Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Infamous Aircooled is a Denver based group for all aircooled Volkswagens.
We welcome other clubs and groups to this group, it is a place to post and comment
on photos of group members dubs, project progress, and anything else vw.
If you share the passion of aircooled vws then this is the place for you!

Search for Infamous Aircooled on Facebook!

Look forward to seeing all of you there!
Thanks Tim,
Infamous Aircooledİ

scottvw Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Why re-invent the wheel.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=306079

Infamousaircooled Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:05 pm

I would say I'm reinventing the, I wanted to put together a car club for a wide range of vws. Most clubs/groups are specific on what type of dub you rock, or how its styled.

curtis4085 Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Infamousaircooled wrote: I would say I'm reinventing the, I wanted to put together a car club for a wide range of vws. Most clubs/groups are specific on what type of dub you rock, or how its styled.

I for one think its great. For anyone to put together any event to get together peeps in the VW community Im on board. Keep up the good work!

Infamousaircooled Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks Matt! Glad to have you on board!
I would like to get as many great vw enthusiasts
to join the group as possible! Thanks again Tim!

realfastbug Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm

well if its a Denver Group you want then you better make sure to come to the Denver Bug-in at Bandimere Speedway July 29th!

This year The Bug-in is the 3rd stop in the new Mountain States VW racing association drag racing series. This is a 4 race series in the region just for VWs! There is a fast class and a slower sportsman class. Heck at the Salt lake race a 30 sec camper bus got 2nd place!

Also this year NuVintage and Miramar Construction have put their heads and wallets together to bring Dyno Don out from Cali to be the announcer for Bug-in!

More info here: http://ultimateaircooled.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?board=99.0

I work in Boulder and live in Denver if you need flyers (with coupons for bug-in) for your shop/club/friends send me a PM and I'll get you as many as you need!

Thanks
Ryan
aka realfastbug

Infamousaircooled Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks Ryan,

I will pm you tomorrow, I go to all the shows every year and Bug-In is always on my list!
If your interested in joining the group, and your on Facebook look us up under groups.

Thanks again Tim
Infamous Aircooled

splitwindowsyndicate Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 am

61dub Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 am

I will be moving to Denver this fall. I have a 1955 bug and we had a club down in Southern Utah called VW Republic. I would like to continue on VW Republic in Denver and put together a monthly cruise and meet somewhere up in Denver. We also had work on bug days that we did at a local shop.

Infamousaircooled Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 am

I support any club in the denver area, there are quite a few. You are more than welcome to join Infamous Aircooled, we plan on having a meets and cruises this up coming year. We eventually want to host a dub show in the very near future! If your on facebook hit us up and join!

Infamousaircooled Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Hooray! Its official our website is up and running! Come check us out and jump on our forums, we are a local group but all are welcome! Infamousaircooled . com

Infamousaircooled Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 am

In the works for our first North Colorado VW show in the spring!

73Miles Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 am

Which city in Northern colorado and what month?

Infamousaircooled Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 am

We are meeting today to discuss the location and time. If you would like to meet with us we will be at Lauer Krauts in Brighton.

Infamousaircooled Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

73Miles wrote: Which city in Northern colorado and what month?

Our show will be in Brighton, and most likely in June! We will have more info once everything becomes concrete!

Thanks Tim

Infamousaircooled Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Our first of many shows has been set fort June 15th 2013!
I will have flyers ready on Monday and will post them on here as well
as our website! We look forward to seeing you all there!

Infamousaircooled Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 am

We are meeting this Saturday at noon in Brighton at Lauer Krauts if anyone is interested in cruising the dubs your more than welcome to join us![/i]

Infamousaircooled Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 pm

IA Update!

We have opened an aircooled shop in Brighton, Co.

We are available to handle all your aircooled needs, from tune-ups to complete restorations! If you are in Colorado or its surrounding areas feel free to contact us via email @ [email protected] / 3-434-3436

Thanks Tim

Infamousaircooled Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 am

Please visit our website for directions and to preregister your vehicle.

Thank you, Infamous Aircooled

Infamousaircooled Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:22 am