TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: jeremy k - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
booch Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Jeremy bought some key blanks from me. Paid right away, smooth transaction. Thanks again.

6T5 square Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 am

I bought a fuel valve from Jeremy. Real good transaction- answered all my emails right away, the part came quickly, wrapped in bubble wrap and clean.
Thanks Jeremy

71single Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 am

Have bought and sold with Jeremy for sevral years always quality parts and always packs super well quick response and shipment honest buyer and seller

imz8478 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 am

Jeremy is a great seller. Wrapped the seats just well. Great deals and worth every penny. Will look forward from buying from him again. A+ Samba seller with excellent communication. Thanks Jeremy and recover well bro!

Thebigdirty Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Purchased rear glass and quarter windows. Shipped perfect and arrived unscathed. Thanks for an awesome deal. Stoked!

Dannys Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:55 pm

I bough an interior mirror from Jeremy for my 59 bug, very good attention, very good guy to buy from, 100% recommended.

Cheers!
Daniel

belairman Sun May 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Sold Jeremy some parts. Good communication, fast payment. Good person to deal with. Thank you.

12volkswagen Fri May 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Great seller, good communication, typically responded to emails the same day, I would purchase other items from him again!

ratherb-buggin Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:43 am

I sold Jeremy a Hella Camper Westy light. He was a pleasure to do business with and sent the funds right away! Thank you!

52 split Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Jeremy is a great seller. i had concerns with my recent purchase and with only one email sent to Jeremy all was dealt with to my satisfaction. this is a great person in the samba community. i would buy again with confidence.so should you.

belairman Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Did another transaction with Jeremy and everything went smoothly again. Good person to deal with.

edgardo67 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:42 am

Bought an ignition switch, very happy with the item and Jeremy ship it quickly to Toronto.
Highly recommended.

kawik's Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Bought an early Oval/Split Type 1 Locking Gas Cap. Fast shipping. Would do business again!

Buggy Brian Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Bought a set of wheels and tires from Jeremy today, and can't say enough great things about the entire deal. Start to finish, one of the best transactions I've ever had.

Jeremy responded to my email promptly, sent detailed pictures, had great communication, and was great all the way around. When I arrived today, he spent time talking Dubs with me, didn't have a negative thing to say, and was very cool to hang out with. I've never met him before, but he made me feel extremely welcome, and the wheels and tires were exactly as he advertised. He worked with me on trading a few things as my cash amount wasn't quite what it needed to be.

Very cool Cat, and would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

The_Captainn Mon May 23, 2016 11:13 pm

Bought a Early bus door handle from Jeremy. All done over email, seemed like a real cool guy. I paid and he had it shipped within a few days and sent me the tracking number to it as well. I would definitely do business with him again!

patrick harsch Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Bought a 59 pan from Jeremy, super nice guy, good communication and helped me load... plus he threw in lots of extras.

restojohnny Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:30 am

Purchased an Empi tach and oil temp gauge from Jeremy and all arrived lightening fast and packaged perfect thanks for the deal brotha looking forward to more cool purchase in the future. Jeremy is definitely another cool sambanista to deal with. 8)

Miklo Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:13 pm

I purchased a screw terminal headlight switch from Jeremy.

He answered my email and shipped it very quickly with tracking!

I also really appreciate that he packs his items very well. The postal service really messed the box up.

There is no doubt I would do buisness with him again. He has a lot of great, quality stuff.

RJ'sVW Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Jeremy and I have bought and sold VW parts to each other for many years, just bought an early popout window and some latch part from him, packaged and padded well. We have helped each other out with parts, honest guy, will continue to deal with him in the future. Thanks!

71single Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:00 pm

Thanks for the quick payment and smooth transaction always a pleasure to work with you