TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bay Pride Alliance Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
BlastMasterMannyFresh Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Bride Pride Alliance was created for that bay curious person in your family that's always wondered what is like to drive a bus at normal highway speeds, but never has because of that whole label that goes with driving a bay window (split window bus guys know what I'm talking about)
Let's face it, we have split window bus people and we have bay window people in this world, AND THEN we have The Bay Pride Alliance , where it's cool to come out of the closet and see what's on the other side of the fence without being judged by it.
We took our show on the road this past weekend and we had a very positive response from people from all walks of life at Flanders NJ

BlastMasterMannyFresh Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

If you're one of the cool kids, you can friend us on Facebook too
http://www.facebook.com/BayPrideAlliance?ref=stream

sloans265 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Having been openly BAY curious most of my adult life, its great to see an opportunity for others to come out of the closet and openly express their bayness without fear of persecution or prejudice from others! Manny your a great man for doing this.

BlastMasterMannyFresh Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm just doing my part Sloan.

60vwnewengland Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm

How it all started back in in June of 2011

Glenn Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

60vwnewengland wrote: How it all started back in in June of 2011
I thought it started by waking up with a "roofie" headache, after a night of partying at Litchfiled, next to someone in the bed of a Bay. Unable to get out without waking the vehicle owner due to the loud sliding door.

The birth of the phrase "Once you go Bay..."

obnoxiousblue Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:29 am

Proud to be Bay! Uh... Yah, bay!

caseydenise Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 am

I'm not coming out of the closet, but I love me a nice bay. Can't wait for my sticker!!

Glenn Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 am

caseydenise wrote: I'm not coming out of the closet
Thanks, not sure there's enough mind bleach to kill that visual.

Stonefish Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 am

yea...guess I go "both" ways too.... :D

obnoxiousblue Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am

caseydenise wrote: I'm not coming out of the closet...

Come to the dark side Casey! We have cookies!

UZI Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 am

i've seen it all too often where someone makes such a big deal about being involved in the bay community. it's all they talk about, all their friends have bays, they refer to their bay as "she" and have names for it like "edna", "maude", "harriet", they play dress up with their bay, are constantly putting "new shoes" on it, they have great taste, take fabulous trips out to wine country and so on. they make such an overstatement about theur lifestyle that it makes me wonder if they don't have a splitwindow past...like they are trying to cover up and over compensate.

bay pride alliance makes all that OK.

Glenn Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am

UZI wrote: bay pride alliance makes all that OK.
Not that there's anything wrong with it ;)

BlastMasterMannyFresh Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 am

Well said boys, I'm glad people is getting behind this cause, literally and figuratively

Anyway, so i'm hunting around for some accessories for The bay Pride Alliance flagship vehicle, and this is the first thing that popped up.

Glenn Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am

Never seen a rear "Roo" bar. I bet that's so there's easy entry to the rear hatch.

caseydenise Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

I'm rolling down the highway messaging Manny back and forth on my way to homedepot to rent a power snake. We are discussing how great the alliance is and one of the major goals is to legalize bay marriage. So rock your stickers and spread the word- BAY PRIDE!

BlastMasterMannyFresh Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:47 am

We need more people like you in this world Casey.

babysnakes Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 am

What's all this talk about being curious? I'm not curious at all. I loved my '67 Westy until a Pontiac Ventura drove through the rear end :shock: back in '85. Knocked the Split right out of me. :shock: I got a '72 Bay after that and a bunch of others since. I guess I'm just Bay. But you can keep your pride stickers, I'll just keep my quarter sized "steal your face" on the back window.

obnoxiousblue Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:21 am

That rear-roo popped up on the Roo Bars forum, I'd love one of those mounting my rear.

Whats up with those Manny, did you pick them up?

Yay for Bay Marriage!

pyrOman Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 am

caseydenise wrote: I'm rolling down the highway massaging Manny back and forth ...

:shock: