TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Exterior/Interior
#1 Packers Fan Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 pm

I am completely redoing my Westy and I have gutted the inside, dropped the engine and trying to prep for paint as best I can to try and save money. Also I still have some items that haven't sold yet if interested. The main reason I'm writing is to try and figure out if there is anywhere, in the central Texas area, that wil paint the interior and if it's ok to Rhino line the roof or paint the roof or anyway to just rehab it. I would like my roof to look better and I don't know if I need to re fiberglass the whole thing or if I can do a do it your self protectant. I am disabled and am trying to get my van up and running as soon as possible so I can start my charity and begin driving to as many patients with serious injuries, ICU mainly, at Hospitals. This is not supposed to sound like a pity party but I need to start somewhere so I can start driving the country and raising awareness about the issues that follow seriously injured people. Any advise or donations would be great! To ask me more please reply!

Mike Fisher Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Master Series silver & black is good on chassis & interior and paints on with a foam brush.