TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Source for small batch of clear zinc
Envious Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 am

Does anybody have a source for a small batch of parts to be zinced? Anybody I've contacted wants industrial sized batches. I'd prefer Canadian but I'll ship anywhere in NA if I have to.

57BLITZ Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Can you use cad??
Might try here . . . http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1362092

exciter Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Paxos plating in Canton Ohio does our zinc plating. They will do one small peice or an entire truck full! I just got a small batch of ghia parts from them this week .They do silver,yellow, and black zinc lasting. There very quick and very reasonable on pricing. The customer service is top notch as well.
Good luck

Envious Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 pm

exciter wrote: Paxos plating in Canton Ohio does our zinc plating. They will do one small peice or an entire truck full! I just got a small batch of ghia parts from them this week .They do silver,yellow, and black zinc lasting. There very quick and very reasonable on pricing. The customer service is top notch as well.
Good luck
Thanks. I'll contact them. Are their prices reasonable?

exciter Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:20 pm

I think there very reasonable , I just went them 13 small parts like striker plates, hood latches. Etc. The total with shipping back to me was $75. I was very happy