TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Driving to THE CLASSIC , in Irvine,CA AnyOne ??
VWBUGSFOREVER Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 am

Hi, volks fans & diehards.. Anyone out there driving to the great vw classic show in irvine,ca this year , 2014 in june. My dream is to go to the event , i hear so much cool things about the classic , i want to go and check it out , i heard its way to cool , great , & fun event and its like 2-3 days long. I would like to drive one of my bugs there , but im in the 20 mins north of chicago area , Just seeing out there on the samba vw community , if there a group that drive there , or if anyone knows anyone thats going and taking to long drive?. I was thinking of flying there , but not knowing the area , renting a car , ect. I dont think it would be not much FUN!!. Thanks , I love this site.

VwBugsForever!!!

Dean1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 pm

I would not make any hard plans right now for June 6-8, the normal weekend for the Classic. Things are changing, but they will make an announcement very soon. The date could be changed, as well as the location.

VWBUGSFOREVER Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Yes , I noticed on Bugorama.com there is no dates yet on there website , But seems they have it in the month of june always. Thanks for the replay and the heads up!!

ratlookvw Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:06 pm

I will be driving across I believe. I have a 40ft trailer so if by chance you needed help, I could help you or be a back up plan. www.ratlook.com

pyrOman Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Posted by HVWs in the book of face... Change of both date and location, June 21st at the Orange County Fairgrounds! :?