TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bugorama May 2014, Sacramento, CA!
Tim Donahoe Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

So ... is anyone planning to attend the Bugorama in Sacramento, CA on May 25?

I've never been and I thought it would be cool if some of us met up and made a pain-in-the-ass convoy on the way there.

I only go 65 mph on the freeway, so if you want to go faster, I'd just have to tail along at my accustomed speed.

Imagine a dozen (or a lot more) of us going down Interstate 5 or 80. It would drive the modern-car drivers up a wall (no pun intended).

I hear they have a decent swap meet, too. So, anyone from Washington, Oregon, Northern California want to plan a little road trip?

(Hm? That sounded like the child molester that asked the little kid if they wanted some candy :roll: )

Still, a road trip of a few hundred miles would be a hoot. I haven't really gotten my bug on a good highway trip since I first bought it in Yreka and drove it home to Redding--and that was back in October of 2012.

Anyone else going?

Tim

mrmarcdude Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:06 am

I'll be attending, but will be coming from Fairfield (south). I plan to camp Saturday night so I can hit the swap early Sunday morning. Looking forward to it!

67jason Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:32 pm

there should be a good half dozen (maybe more) or so of us coming up from the san jose area.

Dev_E Fri May 23, 2014 7:28 am

Would be so cool to camp out in my bus for the first time. Alas, she is not road legal yet so I may just go early sunday. Lookin for parts... as always.

EverettB Fri May 23, 2014 8:15 am

Please use this Sticky thread
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=590599